I have installed recently mp3blaster (version 3.2.1) using pkg_add.
However, when I try to play any mp3 file it gives the following
message: "Sound device control error". Then I have installed it
through ports systems (version 3.2.1). Nevertheless, I keep receiving
the same message. Finally, I have downloaded the latest version of
this software (3.2.5) from the Internet
(http://mp3blaster.sourceforge.net/), and then I could get it working
perfectly. I have searched on the Internet for a solution but I did
not have any success. I can listen to my mp3 files with this newer
version, but I would like to know if any of you has experienced such a
problem before. Isn't it the case of upgrading mp3blaster package in
both the repositories and the ports system?

Thanks in advance for the attention to this message.

--
Joco Salvatti
Graduated in Computer Science