On Wed, 4 Feb 2009, L. V. Lammert wrote:

I would prefer to not install xbase on a production server - (to me, it violates one of the basic OpenBSD tenants - install only what you need), ... however the no_x11 version DNW. Is there a way to find out what libraries are missing? Running phpinfo() does not show any errors in the log file, though the page shows loading 'gd.ini'.

       TIA,

       Lee

Lee

I know you've been on this list for a long time.  In that time I can't
believe you've never seen the requirement to have xbase installed to
get GD graphics libraries to work.  There's been many comments from
OpenBSD developers to just install xbase.  Do you think they go against
"basic OpenBSD tenants - install only what you need"?

diana