openbsd uses nfsv3 over ipv4.  nfsv4 is still being worked on, but is
not ready.  nfsv3 does not work over ipv6.

On 2009 Feb 15 (Sun) at 01:23:37 +0100 (+0100), jean-francois wrote:
:Hi All,
:
:Unfortunately it looks like I have mounted a NFS v2/3 server. Is'nt the
:standard nfs for OpenBSD 4.4 a v4 ? If so how is it I could not mount it
:as a V4 on the client but only as a v2 or v3 (i'm not sure which of 2 or
:3) ?
:Please help me to understand. Is it a good thing to go for NFSv4
:instead ?
:
:Thanks
:J-F
:

--
Psychiatrists say that one out of four people are mentally ill.  Check
three friends.  If they're OK, you're it.