On Feb 26 11:23:16, Nicolas Letellier wrote:
> Hello m...@.
>
> My server crashed this night. However, OpenBSD 4.4 does not want to
> boot. There are errors on my /home partition (125 Go, ffs type).
>
> The following file system had unexpected inconsistency
> ffs: /dev/rwd0g (/home)
>
> I must run fsck_ffs manually.
>
> However, when I run it :
>
> fsck_ffs /dev/rwd0g
>
> 1824 DUP I=2678
> 1825 DUP I=2678
>
> cannot allocate memory for inode cache.
>
> I tried to reboot, same problem. I didn't find informations about it in
> fsck_ffs manpage.

http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq14.html#LargeDrive says

        A rough guideline is the system should have at least 1M of
        available memory for every 1G of disk space to successfully fsck
        the disk.

How much memory do you have?
Do you have a swap partition?

> Do you have some advices to repair this disk,

the disk is probably OK, it's the filesystem that is broken.

> and for booting my OpenBSD?

(1) Read the FAQ
(2) Don't run fsck_ffs, run fsck.
(3) If that doesn't help, either put mor memory into your machine,
        or just fsck the disk on another machine.

                Jan