I ran into the same thing. I run ldconfig(8) before pkg_add to get rid of that error. Specifically I run:

ldconfig /usr/local/lib /usr/X11R6/lib

-Nick

On 3/2/2009 5:05 AM, Sylvain Lapendry wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm building a custom OpenBSD 4.4 thanks to site44.tgz&  install.site.
In my install.site, I use pkg_add to install the apache-httpd package (which
is, with his depedencies, in the site44.tgz).
It seems to work, but during the installation, I've got this error :
"/var/run/ld.so.hints: File doesn't exist".
pkg_add needs ld.so ? What can I do to fix that error ?

Thanks a lot !