Hi everyone.  A web search only picked up antiquated information on
this one.  I'm talking about setting up a network to network VPN
between Microsoft and OpenBSD gateways.  I'm here asking for comments
on what people are actually doing and hopefully with pros and cons
included.  So which solution?  OpenVPN or native IPSEC (isakmpd)?  The
OpenBSD side will be running 4.5.  At this time I'm not sure what will
be on the other end but I know it is currently managing tunnels with
other MS-based products.  Thanks in advance to any responders.

--
jm