Sebastian Rother wrote:
Is it possible to disable for example ehci at runtime?
As far as I understand I can use config -e -f /bsd to modify the BSD kernel
but the changes just get applied after a reboot.

And I forgot that point here too, sorry, my bad. Yes you would need to reboot to get the end results you wants, either at boot with -c, you need to reboot to get that, or with config, you will need to reboot to take the save changes from the modified kernel.

I forgot to include that in my previous email.

My apologies to not have included that as well.

Best,

Daniel