On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 15:05:01 +0100
Christopher Intemann <intem...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> Does anyone here have OpenBSD up and running on an HP 2133 netbook?
> I wonder in particular if there is support for the pc-card interface and the
> audio device? Since it has VIA graphics, running X shouldn't be too much of
> an issue...

I ran it for a moment, but found some problems. I run bsd.rd 4.5-beta, but
there was a problem with keyboard, it was quite unusable, keys seems to be
live, I've got lot of chars on the screen, so I can't install system. But
bsd.rd boots, so you can try install trough yaifo if network works.
I ran also BSDanywhere 4.4, X starts but it was unusable too, looks like
320x400 or so, and I didn't try to reconfigure it. Unfortunately I can't
remember more details.
But I have CURRENT on eee900 and it works quite well for me - almost
everything, without WiFi, but wireless dongle works fine;)
--
Kamil Monticolo