2009/3/30 Richard Ben Aleya <richard.benal...@gmail.com>

> Also, could you make a publically available account report which show
> of how you manage the money you get from the donations of past years
> (various expenses, hardware, events, money used to pay developers,
> money used to pay YOURSELF, ...) ?

So basically what you are saying is:

" If I start a project and someone donates me money, because they obviously
like and/or use the project, I'm compelled to give satisfaction for it ?? "

You donate believing that the money will have a good use, you can't
ask/demand anything more than that. Nobody, and I repeat nobody is compelled
to give us (the users) any satisfaction, perhaps only when the devs "call
for donation, be it for hardware or something specific".

And for all the effects when you *buy* a t-shirt you're buying, not
donating.
Do not confuse donating with investing.