On Thu, Apr 02, 2009 at 02:26:42PM +0200, Fernando Alvarez wrote:
> And... What if both connections doesn't have the same upstream
> bandwidth? Would it be possible to load-balance both Internet
> connections considering the upload/donwload capacity of each one, and
> not using a round-robin load balancing, which assigns a nearly to 50/50
> load?

The only thing I can think of is that you could get what you
want using altq in pf to do the load balancing. See the QUEUEING
section in the pf.conf man page.

But I'm not sure if that's the right answer so I am Cc'ing misc@
again (which you dropped from Cc, I presume accidentally).
Maybe someone there knows a better answer.

Stefan