2009/4/6 Toni Mueller <openbsd-m...@oeko.net>:

> I don't know what exactly you want to do, but you might be interested
> in reading some reports about the printing quality and operating cost,
> too. Eg. a good ink jet printer should deliver better quality printouts
> than a bad laser printer.

I do positively, affirmatively, definitely want a laser printer. ;)

Because:
(a), I already have a (dead slow and old but portable) ink jet printer,
(b), ink jet printers are more likely to go into the direction of
weird binary blob printer drivers with neither built-in postscript,
nor good ghostscript/driver support, and
(c), an ink jet printer cannot do this: http://www.riccibitti.com/pcb/pcb.htm

regards,
--ropers