On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 7:29 PM, Duncan Patton a Campbell
<campb...@neotext.ca> wrote:

> Howdy Amarendtra, all?
>
> I note here the comment that shipping to India
> is quicker from Europe than from Canada or the US.
>
> How are these shipments being made?  In my (long)
> experience it is quicker/cheaper/more reliable to
> use the standard postal system for international
> shipments of sw images than pretty much anything
> else.  There are various reasons for this, not
> all of which are constructively defined.
[...]

Yes, I believe they ship via standard postal system. Over the last
year or so, stuff sent from the US and Canada took more time to arrive
at my place, than that shipped from the EU. Both were standard postal
system. So I am led to believe that this will be the case this time
too, though I know my sample space is very limited. :-)

-Amarendra