On 4/6/2009 10:23 PM, J.C. Roberts wrote:
For
example if your VPN or secure website is running a little slow, you
would usually halt the machine and add a crypto accelerator, but with
ExpEther, you just export a crypto accelerator device on another system
to the system that needs it and the recipient system assumes the device
is attached to it's local PCIe bus.

How does that help if you're encrypting the connection to the ExpEther server/device? I mostly trust that nobody is sniffing my PCI bus, I'm less trusting when data goes over the network.