Marcello ,

If you don't mind, i'd like to know more info or what to read to acomplish your first scenario:

PC ------ Internet ------ OpenBSD -------- LAN
PC ------------ IPSec Tunnel -------------- LAN

Thanks!
Marcos Laufer

Marcello Cruz escribiC3:
Toni,

Do you mean a VPN where only a HOST will access an entire NETWORK? If so, then the answer is YES.

For instance, I have some OpenBSD servers acting as VPN Server and they allow me to connect from home to the networks behind those OpenBSD servers.

PC ------ Internet ------ OpenBSD -------- LAN
PC ------------ IPSec Tunnel -------------- LAN

I also have other situations where I need an entire LAN communicate with other LAN, like:

LAN ------ OpenBSD/Other ------ Internet ------- OpenBSD ------ LAN

What do you need?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Toni Mueller" <openbsd-m...@oeko.net>