Hi, I'm running an OpenBSD on a machine that uses about 24 Watts.
The machine is an intel celeron 500MHz, 128MB RAM, cdrom, three realtek
nics and the system runs under a pendrive. I take the hardware from an
old IBM PC300GL machine.
This processor does not need cooler, the uniq cooler is inside the power
supply. I do not use hard disk and the cdrom is for boot only, but I can
use it after that.
Note that the USB interface is 1.1 only, but for me it is ok. The
motherboard has two usb ports, serial, parallel, audio and video onboard.

Cheers,
Paulo.