Why is there cd0 even if it's directory name?
On this line you write only commands which you want to use
without/with password and not name of directories.
So 'db     ALL=/sbin/mount , /sbin/umount' or 'db
ALL=NOPASSWD:/sbin/mount , /sbin/umount' is enough.

What's the output of 'ls -l /dev/cd*' and 'ls -l /dev/rcd*' ?

--
http://www.openbsd.org/lyrics.html