* RJ45 <r...@slacknet.com> [2009-04-17 12:10]:
> ok thank you for the configuration, but I have one more problem.
>
> aside vlan100 and vlan 101 I need to have i on physical vr1 vr2 vr3
> but also the default native vlan (VLAN 1 UNTAGGED) needs to be forwarded
> to vr1 vr2 vr3
>
> no I Can only do it adding physical vr1 vr2 vr3 to the bridge, and
> after doing this everything is messed up....

oh geez. give up already, that's what you want apparently.
it is so darned simple.

bridge the physical interfaces -> both untagged frames ("native" in
that totally awkward, stupid and wrong cizcoe speak) and tagged ones
will be bridged unconditionally.
exception for tagged packets: if there is a vlan interface with that tag,
then the vlan header is stripped and the frame delivered to that vlan
interface and not passed on to the bridge.
it is all so obvious...

bridge0: v1 vr2 vr3
bridge1: vlan1100 vlan2100 vlan3100

etc