OKAY,

transparent firewall, bridge, computer between world and rack of computers.
That openbsd computer has two network cards and also has spamd
with grey setup.

I want to not only redirect smtp traffic not white for IP on bridge,
but redirect smtp traffic not white that is going through it.

Have two white tables in pf.conf,
table <mailself> {192.168.1.251}
table <mywhitelist> persist file "/etc/mywhitelist""
table <spamd-white> persist

I was using this, but it was only for self
rdr pass inet proto tcp from <mywhitelist> to <mailself> port smtp -> 127.0.0.1 port smtp rdr pass inet proto tcp from !<spamd-white> to <mailself> port smtp -> 127.0.0.1 port spamd

TRied THIS- but did not work:

rdr pass inet proto tcp from { !<spamd-white>, !<mywhitelist>} to any port smtp -> 127.0.0.1 port spamd

Do I have to put <mywhitelist> into /var/db/spamdb say with a script using spamdb?
then...
rdr pass inet proto tcp from !<spamd-white> to any port smtp -> 127.0.0.1 port spamd

probably the better way to do it...  Just unsure about "!"