On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 12:28 AM, Stuart Henderson <s...@spacehopper.org>wrote:

> > However, I did not find much information about which cards are actually
> > supported by OpenBSD?
> > Furthermore, I want to log isdn traffic. Therefore I was thinking to
> either
> > use the Fritz DSL hybrid DSL/isdn card mentioned above, or, if that
> wouldn't
> > work, to plug in a dedicated FritzPCI ISDN card into the box. Are those
> > cards supported by either OpenBSD and/or I4b?
>
> i4b was dropped from OpenBSD quite some time ago.

Oh. That's too bad. Why is that? I mean why drop something that is working
and might be of need for at least some people?
Anyway. As it doesn't matter why - is there any documentation about how to
compile a kernel module for PCI ISDN-cards?
Which is the latest kernel with *official* ISDN-support, and which ISDN card
would be recommended for *BSD?
If ISDN/i4b is still maintained on FreeBSD, it should not be to much of an
effort to get it running on OpenBSD as well, right?
Thanks,
Chris