Thank you very much, your guide will be very helpful to me.
Maybe you should blog it somewhere?
I'm just only getting a bit confused about the serial ports of the Netra
box.
Where do i get the appropriat cables to either connect this port to an
ordinary RS/232 port, or to another netra x1?
By the way, I just learned from the OBSD 4.5 changelog that the 4.5 release
will be able to scale down the CPU frequency of UltraSPARC IIe CPUs to save
power, thats great!
Regards,
 Chris