Well, it is up to you to chose complexity of the password and let the john to work harder. :)

Choosing bash was a quick solution for executing the job after I'v logged out, e.g. how else do you umount and vnconfig -u? I'd like to use default ksh, but quick google-search gave me an answer - ksh can not exec after logout. Here I hope someone can point me to the right direction. Using bash and shells at all isn't a clean solution, but the only I have found at the time.

Not tested with xdm. Really, non tests at all, only the setup described.

As stated, this is just a concept. Improvements always accepted :)

//maxim