--- Alfredo Perez [Sat, May 09, 2009 at 05:54:31PM -0400]: ---
> Hi
>
> I am running version 4.4 and I am very happy.
> I use my box to ssh in and get my emails when I am away from home.
>
> Should I upgrade to 4.5?

http://www.openbsd.org/plus45.html for an idea of what you'll be getting
for your efforts.

once you get it down for your machine's intracacies, it only takes about
30 minutes, twice a year to stay up to day. with the recent introduction
of sysmerge, upgrading is as easy as ever if your machine isn't configed
up too exotically.

> Will security fix continue come out for ver 4.4?

i believe for two releases, so patch support for 4.4 will end when 4.6
is released. i'm sure i'll be corrected if i'm wrong. if i'm wrong, i
think i'm not off by far.