> > If any of the people we talked to at 3ware weren't such LYING BAGS OF
> > HYPOCRITICAL SHIT we'd support their hardware
>
> Hard words, Theo.  Do you think anyone you talked to could actually
> understand what you were sayin'?

I was not the only person who talked to 3Ware.  Over the last 10 years
numerous developers and users have gotten gotten enough hope to try to
talk to them, and have received promises of forthcoming documentation.

All of those promises were lies.  Every person we talked to at 3ware
is unaware what a promise means.  And it goes all the way up to
members of the board and the vice presidential level.  They are LYING
BAGS OF HYPOCRITICAL SHIT.