Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

> the blacklists at the same time. I changed the time on my servers
> and the fetch problems went away.

I will try that.

But I think it will be good to know how spamd behaves when it does
not suceeed fetching the blacklist. I have the feeling that it
uses an empty list, but I would like to confirm that.

One could think of a mechanism to feed a locally saved previous
version of the blacklist to spamd (using a different spamd.conf)
when these problems occur.

The problem is that changing the time of the hour or of the day you
fetch the blacklist will avoid concurrency but is not fault proof.
And since uatraps is growing quite big these days, the chance it
will happen again grows.

Regards,

Robson.

Kind regards