Nothing that out of the ordinary. just your run of the mill
massive joe job attack against @ualberta.ca - someone whanging out a  metric
bungwad of spam with bogus @ualberta.ca from addresses. the attempted
bounces get trapped.

        It appears to be subsiding so that will probably start shrinking
over the next 24 hours..

        The amusing part is that (unlike pre-spamd) joe job attacks
on me mostly get noticed by you guys instead of me.

        -Bob

* Christoph Schneeberger <csch...@box.telemedia.ch> [2009-05-21 05:08]:

--
#!/usr/bin/perl
if ((not 0 && not 1) !=  (! 0 && ! 1)) {