Hi,

I have an FTP-server (running OpenBSD 4.5-stable) that is only reachable
over IPv6.  Passive FTP works fine, but active FTP doesn't seem to work.
I run ftpd from rc.conf.local (-DAS6), not through inetd.

The client gets the following error:

ftp> ls
229 Entering Extended Passive Mode (|||55566|)
150 Opening ASCII mode data connection for '/bin/ls'.
total 4
dr-xr-xr-x  3 0  0  512 May 22 08:52 pub
226 Transfer complete.
ftp> passive
Passive mode off.
ftp> ls
200 EPRT command successful.
421 Service not available, remote server has closed connection.

When I temporarily enable IPv4 (kill ftpd and start with -DAS), passive
and active FTP work fine over IPv4, but still only passive over IPv6.

Is this a bug or feature?  I can't seem to find any documentation telling me
it is intended behaviour.

Thanks,
Maurice