On Tue, 26 May 2009, Bob Beck wrote:

* Chris Harries <ch...@sharescope.co.uk> [2009-05-26 10:48]:
it sure beats everyone moaning at me as they cannot read e-mails clearly
marked IMPORTANT, DO THIS OR YOUR E-MAIL WONT WORK, then moaning when their
email doesn't work

IMPORTANT, DO THIS OR YOUR E-MAIL WON'T WORK

We are refreshing our openbsd mailing lists to ensure that the list
memberships correctly match our business process and security roles.

In order to ensure your list memberships and email continue to work
without interruption, please reply to this email with the following
information:

Thanks for helping to ensure the integrity of our email system.

Where is the line for my bank routing information and acount?

diana