2009/5/27, Martynas Venckus <marty...@altroot.org>:
<snip>
>> From: "John ." <comp.j...@googlemail.com>
<snip>
>> Hello list,
>>
>> Are there any plans to support the realtek rtl8187: 8187B wireless
>> chipset?
>> Is it available in -current?
>
> yup;  i am writing this email from one.  ;-)  got it working couple
> of months ago but was slac^H^H^H^Hbusy and did not clean it up yet;
>
> which one do you have?  usbdevs -v?

I don't have an OpenBSD cd or partition at hand for that machine so
I'm sorry I can't give you the output of 'usbdevs -v'. If desired I
will produce that for you later.

The ID of my card is, according to Linux's lsusb: "ID 0bda:8197
Realtek Semiconductor Corp. RTL8187B Wireless Adapter". Can you
confirm this specific instance of this card to (at least partly) work.