You laugh, but I actually had a senior manager (of HR no less) whose
passwords were sex, sexygirl and various permutations of that.

On a post it in her drawer (and no, I will not be drawn into a
discussion of the possible meanings of "drawer" in the .us vs .uk
versions).

--
Sent from my mobile device

http://www.glumbert.com/media/shift
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGvHNNOLnCk
"This officer's men seem to follow him merely out of idle curiosity."
-- Sandhurst officer cadet evaluation.
"Securing an environment of Windows platforms from abuse - external or
internal - is akin to trying to install sprinklers in a fireworks
factory where smoking on the job is permitted."  -- Gene Spafford
learn french:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1G-3laJJP0&feature=related