Hello SMTPD Gurus,

I have noticed some TLS based authentication stuff in the smtpd.conf(5)
man page. I don't see more details about how it works, though. How
far along is the TLS based stuff? I'd like to test smtpd with my
email server on my local machine, which operates as a client to my
sendmail based server remotely via TLS Authentication. Is this in
their yet, or does the TLS work differently right now?

Thanks! And, sorry for bugging you if this should be obvious.

--
Aaron W. Hsu <arcf...@sacrideo.us> | <http://www.sacrideo.us>
"Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to