On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 10:51:16PM +0800, Jennifer Ma wrote:
> hi all,
>
> i am new to openbsd and screen and ksh ...
>
> my question is how to use screen(from package) to load ksh with
> $HOME/.profile loaded(like a full login shell), so my alias can work
> again.

You can use 'ksh -l' or -/bin/ksh (and if you want
this by default when you run screen, put the line

shell -/bin/ksh

in $HOME/.screenrc).

If you want your personalizations available more
generally, then you may want to put them in, e.g.,
$HOME/.kshrc and then put the line

export ENV=$HOME/.kshrc

in $HOME/.profile.

But if you are really new to screen and you plan on
giving OpenBSD a go, you might want to get familiar
with tmux (http://tmux.sourceforge.net/) instead of
screen.  It's available as a package and it is in
base in snapshots now, so it looks like it will be
in base in the next release.

cheers,
-wb