Well said..  Wholeheartedly agree with the statement below..  Use what
works best for you and the situation you're going to use it for..

I personally use openSuSe with KDE for personal use (PC-BSD is nice too,
have been playing with that), but totally support Ubuntu and the
movement which they're trying to accomplish..  It'll help *nix/BSD today
and in the future.

>The words you chose from the subject to the bottom of your e-mail, were
the wrong ones "Open
>Vs Free BSD" for me, and for most here, is literally OpenBSD versus
FreeBSD. The answer is: