Hi All,
While the 4.4 successfully installed on an AMD Sempron with a SSD HD,
I actually had troubles trying to install OBSD 4.5 on Phenom architecture
with a SSD hard drive.
Maybe there is a problem with the video card, ATI Radeon HD 4800.

Could one inform me wether there is a problem with the following hardware :
AMD Phenom
ATI Radeon HD 4800

The problems are strange since the first install works and at reboot it
fails during the kernel (blue lines).

I understand that all other informations such as log at crash is required.

I have not yet taken those informations therefore please let me know if
there are currently known issues with basically this kind of proc and
graphis card.

Thanks,

Jean-Frangois