journey-...@shaw.ca wrote:
I have two locations each using OpenBSD 4.5 for their gateways with the two
subnets connected using IPSEC.

I have an application that requires IPX/SPX between the two locations.  Is
this feasible?

The two internal subnets are 192.168.0.x and 192.168.1.x but they can easily
be changed.

enabling IPX in the kernel?
PPTP from each workstation to the XP server?
bridging the two networks?

I don't know much about IPX/SPX and what it can or can't do between the two
locations.

A man -k showed me no hits on spx or ipx, at least noe pertaining to networking.

You should be able to bridge that traffic. I believe SPX/IPX builds a routing table through broadcasts, so bridging should work. Is this for a Netware network? You know that Netware now supports IP natively.