Theo de Raadt wrote:
> Or 'n'

Thank you.

> There is a reason why the installer disklabel and fdisk commands both
> have a 'M' command in them, to show the manual page.

I agree, that is a handy shortcut. :-)

> I am not being sarcastic. B I truly am sick of having my time wasted.

Many people get frustrated when things change, but they did have the
opportunity to test and influence the changes.. instead they wait
until the last moment and send frustrated messages to the lists.

I'm sure many here respect the time and effort you dedicate to the
project and to these lists, hopefully you won't be driven away by it
all.

How were your Canada Day celebrations?

-Brynet