Hiya,

I'm considering using OpenBSD in a way that would need to run Samba and
Winbind to authenticate users against a windows 2003 active directory. In
the searching I've done so far, it doesn't appear like too many folks are
using OpenBSD to do this (though there's enough out there to suggest it,
nothing really recent though). Thus, I am curious:

Is anyone currently successfully running Samba/Winbind on OpenBSD, and if
so, is the configuration pretty standard to what Samba/Winbind require on
other BSDs?

I'd much rather use OpenBSD here than Free, so I'm simply looking for some
confirmation that this is possible, workable, and sensible for production
use. Thanks!

Regards,

~Jason