On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 11:15:09 +0300
Jan-Erik Skata <jesk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am a long time user of OpenBSD and about to reinstall my firewall.
>
> In a foreseeable future, I may start using 3G as my Internet connection
> (affordable unlimited 3G data in Finland, 384kbps for 9,90e/month).
>
> Now I am wondering, how well does OpenBSD support connection over
> Bluetooth?

I just did this recently.  See http://tp76.info/btnet.html and search
the archives at http://marc.info/

I don't use it much and when I use it it's only for shorter periods
of time, so I don't know how it'd work as a 24/7 connection.

> Will any noname USB Bluetooth stick work?

I've got a Creative one that doesn't work (attaches to ugen(4)).
I'm sure there are others.  Might just be a missing ID or
something *shrugs*