According to Provos's blog,
http://www.provos.org/index.php?/archives/34-Evading-System-Sandbox-Containment.html

"The initial prototype of Systrace as described in the
paper<http://www.citi.umich.edu/u/provos/papers/systrace.pdf>avoided
this problem by using a look-aside buffer in the kernel. This
imposes a slight performance penalty but I hope that this obvious solution
is going to be included in the OpenBSD and NetBSD kernel soon."

But we have no idea about was this solution included into OpenBSD sources
tree or not...