> On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 09:59:51AM +0200, Holger Glaess wrote:
>
>> hi
>>
>> as an result of missconfiguration i found a line
>> with just an "pass".
>>
>> why did not detect the pfctl syntax parser a single lonely pass ?
>>
>> is this commando first valid if they have options , parameter like
>> on interface from a to b ?
>>

>> in my mind the parser have to bring at least a warning it kills all
>> block rule what you have.
>>
>> is this an bug ? a missing feature ?
>>
>> holger
>
> Ehh,
>
> please describe your problem better. Show the pf.conf. What did you
> expect? What happened? Why might this be a bug? Compare what's
> happening with the documentation. It might just be a misunderstanding
> on your side.
>
>       -Otto

sorry ....... for my bad ugly english i have less practice .

i talk about from a line with just "pass" nothing else.

example.

---- pf.conf -----

block in on wan all
block out on wan all

# correct line ex.
pass in on wan from any to http-server port 80

# kills block rule in/out this is the my question.
pass

i hope that deescribe it better ;)

holger