Fernando Quintero <fernando.a.quintero <at> gmail.com> writes:

> And, We Think nsh is used more for routing services,like BGP, OSPF,
> etc, with mico the idea is configure system's stuff and services
> installed with the base system, like dhcp, dns, vpn, nfs, ssh, etc.

Aside from the fact that this is largely ground already covered, a few
other things worth mentioning:  there is already an opensource project
named MICO (an opensource Corba ORM implementation) which is in
ports/devel/mico; also if your aim is to manage the base system, why not
make it less dependent on external packages (especially something like
python)), when Perl is already part of base and is rumoured to be quite
good at managing unix-like systems already.