>>> Marco Pfatschbacher <m...@mailq.de> 27.07.2009 19:02 >>>

http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/sys/netinet/ip_carp.c?f=h#rev1.152

> The patch from Matthew is working under FreeBSD, but after the installation
from FreeBSD we found out that load balancing / carpnodes are not supported.
So we can not test same scenario under > FreeBSD. I've also tried to patch
OpenBSD without luck.

> The patch is not necessary for OpenBSD. We already detect such a
> loopback condition. So, to repeat my question: Are you seeing the same
> problems as you had with FreeBSD under OpenBSD?

I don't have any problemes in active/passive scenario.
So this problemes does not occur on OpenBSD.

Sorry and thanks.