I have tried to use ettercat which showed not to be the software I
really needeed. There is one point where I don't know what happened but
it crashed and did not want to start anymore. I think it has messed with
the network. After this, the sub-net packets were not forwarded anymore
to the internet.

I could not give much more details since I did not record what happened.

Le dimanche 09 aoC;t 2009 C  22:39 +0000, Stuart Henderson a C)crit :