Hi Misc@,
I'm planning on moving my 4.6-current to 4.6 release/stable, simply because I need to slow my self down since everytime there are fixes/commit to current source tree, I'm tempted to re-compile my kernel & userland, reboot and its not favorable to the company I work for. So I'm simply asking has a release been lockdown or ready? How do I migrate from 14 August 2009 current to 4.6 Release/Current?. My choice would simply take a release code/ISO, and upgrade/downgrade from that. Another question, I have a vlan interface parent on an em (4). Reading through the manual, I set link0 on vlan interface so vlan hwtagging is activated. should I set em with link0 too?
Thanks.
Best Regards,

Insan Praja
--