Hi,

probably due to a power outage at the university, Erlangen mirror came
back online with serious RAID problems.  It looks like the machine lost
its volume completely, which would in turn mean that a complete reinstall
and refetch of all data will be necessary.

This means that the mirror won't be available for a longer period of
time before I can bring it back online.  I will reflect this situation
on the respective www pages very soon, just giving you a heads-up via
mail now.

It should not be a big problem as there are other very well connected
mirrors in Europe that can cover for my traffic in the meantime.

Best regards,
grunk