On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 12:56 PM, Benjamin GUERIN <aza...@gmail.com> wrote:

> No, I didn't receive any response from the list and I have given up this
> project for now.So I still don't know if OpenBSD works on it.
>
> Benjamin.

Thanks for the reply!

>From what I can tell:
 - the NIC (RTL8111C) is supported by re(4), there may still be an issue
with jumbo frames - not something that should concern a desktop/home server
user..
 - audio is the VIA VT1708B, I've only found references to alsa, so this may
or may not work.. the dmesg below suggests azalia support?
 - this appears to be the board, and very promising:
http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/openbsd/2009-06/0681.html
 - this dmesg points out:  "VIA VX800 IOAPIC" rev 0x00 at pci0 dev 0
function 5 not configured - not much of a surprise knowing APIC, but other
APIC devices came up
 - not sure what this is referring to, but this may be an issue for CF
readers (available through the add-in daughter cards): "VIA VX800 SD/MMC"
rev 0x00 at pci0 dev 13 function 0 not configured

Looks promising..

~jason