I get these, but this and other reasons are why you have to do more than
*just* greylist. Yes, I greylist of
course, but greylisting is one tool. the key thing it gives you is time to
look at the sending profile of
the bozo sending the stuff.

When it's going to wait 30 minutes before it gets in first, trust me, it
sends to lots of addresses in your domain.
I trap based on this. and I pick up a lot of these who are mailing to
invalid users, expired users, etc. etc. etc.
On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 9:52 PM, David Richardson <drichard...@interbaun.com