2009/9/24 Mauro Rezzonico <l...@ch23.org>:

> I am specialized on old hardware, meaning I *lean* on old hardware, you will
> know better if/when ask for my parkware :-=)

You wouldn't by any chance know a place to find an original IBM 5150,
5155 or 5160 mainboard (or more) on the cheap?
Or an IBM 5153 or 100% compatible CGA monitor?
Because I'm looking for those, but can nowhere near afford the top
dollar that profit-driven dealers usually charge for them now.

I guess what I can offer isn't money, but a caring new home with a
genuinely interested parent and the chance to actually run again.

regards,
ropers