Hello! :-)

I saw a little typo in the disklabel help text on this recent snapshot:

# sysctl kern.version
kern.version=OpenBSD 4.6-current (GENERIC.MP) #209: Tue Sep 29 12:12:05 MDT 2009
    dera...@i386.openbsd.org:/usr/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/GENERIC.MP

 # disklabel -E wd0
 Label editor (enter '?' for help at any prompt)
 > ? n
 The 'n' command is used to set the mount point for a partition (ie: name it).
 It takes as an optional argument the partition letter to name.  If you do
 not specify a partition letter, you will be prompted for one.  This option
 is only valid if disklabel was invoked with the -F flag.

I think this should be -f, not -F, as there is no -F flag? In the
short help it's corrent:

 This option is not valid when run without the -f flag.

Thank you for all your work on this awesome OS! :-)

Tas.