pO DANNYM RADIOPEREHWATA OT  4-Oct-2009 02:58, Jona Joachim
BYL ZAME^EN W \FIRE, NA ^ASTOTE inbox, S TAKIM SOOB]ENIEM:

> >> at src/sys/dev/isa/sb* and make it work like you think it should.
> >> then share your work with everyone else, and try to help them when
> >> they have questions.
> >
> > Before advice it to eveyrone, make sure that everyone have suitable
> > skill. But first of all, complete the FAQ.
>
> You are not in a position where you can command anybody to do anything.

Every respectable project must have good FAQ. Current FAQ not so bad,
but something missing there.

> >> yippee-ki-yay for FreeBSD 4.11!!!
> >
> > I do not understand what you mean. Do you have something against
> > FreeBSD 4.11?
>
> It's very easy, if you prefer FreeBSD then use FreeBSD.

Currently I'm look at an OpenBSD, before choose suitable OS.
You are not in a position to advice me which one OS should I try.
However, you can to thank me for my bug reports and proposes, of
course, if you are aim to make OS better and understandable for new
users. Otherwise, you will get 'Device busy II'. By the way, 'Xterm
cyrillic problem II' you've got.

I do not want to hear anything else. Thread closed.

--
/Buzzer         () KAMPANIQ ascii ribbon - PROTIW PISEM W html FORMATE
                /\ www.asciiribbon.org   - PROTIW PROPRIETARNYH WLOVENIJ