On 09.10.2009, at 08:30, patrick keshishian wrote:

arrived in burbank, ca (usa) today. thank you all!

tiny little "puffy" shrine:
   http://sidster.com/gallery/misc/2009/obsd46-32-21-mugs.jpg

Oh man, I'd LOVE to give the 2.1 version a boot opportunity on i386. Just for the sake of curiosity. Anyone offering a copy?

My 4.6 arrived here too, Cologne/Bonn area in Germany. Funny fact: the shipping notification email arrived one day after the package has been handed over to me by the postman. Canadian mail seems to kick ass compared to E-Mail ;)

I can only encourage those who are still undecided: buy, or at least donate!